|Capacity||Model Number||Part Number||EAN Code||UPC Code|
Samsung HDD, which is owned by Seagate, has launched the new M3 series of portable hard drives with storage capacities ranging from 500GB to 4TB in a slim form-factor of 2.5″. The Samsung’s 4TB HX-M401TCB/G M3 Portable Hard Drive will be the world’s first USB powered external hard drive with 4TB storage capacity. These hard drives do not need any external power source for operation.
The Samsung M3 portable hard drives come with the AutoBackup solution and new features called Secure Drive and SecretZone for worry-free data security.
These hard drives are available in US market for purchase and will be available in UK market from October, 2015. The price of 2TB hard drive is about $110 in US market.
Samsung M3 Portable Quick Specifications
- Handy portable storage
- Durable black design
- SafetyKeyTM protection for your data
Capacities: 4TB, 2TB, 1TB, 500GB
- 4TB – 82mm W x 118.2mm L x 19.85mm H (Max)
- 2TB, 1TB, 500GB – 82mm W x 112mm L x 17.5mm H (Max)
Weight: Weight (Max): 236g (4TB),169g (2TB), 151g (1TB), 141g (500GB)
Operating system: Windows 8/7/Vista, Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later
Performance: SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (Max): 4.8Gb/s
- Temperature (operating): 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Temperature (non-operating): –20° to 65°C (–4° to 149°F)
- AutoBackup personal backup solution
- Secure Drive for worry-free data security
- SecretZoneTM can encrypt data on the device
- M3 Portable External Hard Drive
- USB cable
- Quick Install Guide
- Software preloaded on the drive
Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
Visit the TheNetworkHardware website to explore our range of hard drives and find the right one for you.