- 50-sheet paper capacity
- Small and light
- USB and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- High-quality photos
- Optional rechargeable battery
- Low page yields for print cartridges
The Canon Pixma iP110 Inkjet Photo Printer offers fast print speed, suitable paper handling, good photo quality and wireless connectivity to laptops or mobile devices.
The Canon Pixma iP110 is the latest product in the series of Canon portable inkjet printers. The smaller in size and light in weight features make it capable to serve as a companion to your laptop, tablet, or phone, allowing you print documents instantly, like, a business proposal with last-minute updates during a cab ride on the way to a meeting. The Canon Pixma iP110 Inkjet Photo Printer is your best companion for mobile printing.
The Canon Pixma iP110 Photo Printer weighs only 5 pounds which makes it lighter in weight than Canon Pixma iP100 Photo Printer. It’s also similar in size, at 2.5 by 12.7 by 7.3 inches (HWD).
The Canon Pixma iP110 Photo Printer features a 50-sheet input capacity and built-in Wi-Fi. In addition, it includes Canon’s Access Point mode, which is equivalent to Wi-Fi Direct.
Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to connect the printer to your network in your home or office. Access-Point mode allows you to connect your laptop, tablet, or phone directly to the printer while on the go with no cable required for connectivity.
The Canon Pixma iP110 supports mobile printing including the ability to print from both iOS and Android OS devices and print through the cloud.
For basic installation setup for the Canon Pixma iP110 is very easy, you can use a USB connection to a PC running Windows OS. However, you can also connect from an Android phone using the printer’s Access Point mode. For switching the printer to Access Point mode, you will need to press and hold a button down and counting flashes of a status light. You will find the complete procedure in the user guide. Internet connection is required during installation.
- 802.11b/g capability is required for wireless printing. Wireless performance depends on distance between the wireless network clients and printer.
- Print resolution depends on printer driver setting.
- User may use the MAXIFY/PIXMA Printing Solutions app and Android app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. User must register printer with PPS and be a registered member of the compatible online Cloud service.
- Users of Apple mobile devices require Apple AirPrint for document printing.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPhone 3GS or later, iPad, or iPod touch 3rd generation or device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device.
- To install using Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required.
- Print speed depends on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and color text patterns.
- High Resolution Paper and Envelopes are NOT supported for borderless printing.
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Vista or XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- The Canon Pixma iP110 Photo Printer is available in market for just $249.99.
Visit the TheNetworkHardware website to explore our range of printers and find the right one for you.